Mesa 7i77 output voltages

More
13 Aug 2016 06:34 #78697 by jwsigler
Replied by jwsigler on topic Mesa 7i77 output voltages
Did you get a chance to review the hal file? Did It look ok or is the low voltage due to something else?

If the problem is the board then I would like to get a RMA so I can get going on finishing my retrofit.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Aug 2016 13:15 #78703 by PCW
Replied by PCW on topic Mesa 7i77 output voltages
The hal file looks OK (though its only part of the hal file)
I will issue a RMA on Monday

More
13 Aug 2016 17:38 #78719 by jwsigler
Replied by jwsigler on topic Mesa 7i77 output voltages
Sorry about the missing information. Since we were talking about changes to the hal file with the setp commands in it, I assumed that was the file you wanted.

Attached is a zip file containing all of my configuration files. If it is something that I am doing wrong in the setup, I would like to avoid wasting yours and my time RMAing this board.

I would also be amenable to running any sort of test hal file that you may have which could help troubleshoot the problem. As you can see in the following photo, I designed my installation in a very modular configuration so I can easily unplug the connectors on Panel B, and this completely isolates the 7i77 board (A) from my entire system other than the 24VDC supply power going to connector TB2.

I am more than willing to put in whatever effort I can to get this board up and running.

Thanks
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds