Noobie Friendly Wiring Schematic Program

More
18 Jul 2022 21:31 #247730 by spumco
Your wish, as they say...

Pushbuttons/switches are set up so you can have multiple sets of stacked NO/NC contacts with separate colored actuators.

Same thing with terminal blocks.  Stack them up, and note that some of the doubles are connected internally (like the real ones).

Some VFD's & drives in there too.

I've tried really hard to make sure all pins line up with the grid, but don't hate me if I've overlooked a few.  Some of the high-density symbols work way better if you use "fine" grid spacing.

If you come up with a better way to draw relay coils so they don't take up so much room, I'm happy to steal back from you

-Ralph
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: strahlensauger, christos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jul 2022 07:59 #247750 by strahlensauger
Thank you spumco, that is great!
By the way, tinycad is also available in a browser (only chrome), so all linux users can use it as well

More
19 Jul 2022 12:24 #247761 by Beef
Thanks for sharing, I really appreciate it.I was playing around in the library editor yesterday so have started my own components as well. I'm more than happy to send back what I've come up with in a few days or so after I finalize the diagram.As far as pins lining up with the grid, I'll take a look - usually just get all the wires "close" and then switch to half of the fine grid size for final cleaning up of the diagram to avoid worrying about the pins lining up. I also am using some busses for things like encoder cables since they're more or less point to point but have several wires.

More
24 Aug 2022 15:34 #250333 by christos
Hello Guys,
@spumco-> Very nice job with libraries! Thanks for that.

I have also tried as well the “TinyCad”, and it’s quite simple to use.
I used your library, made a few changes and designed a 7i77 as well.
Attached.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds