G-Code error in ncam.ngc Near line 100 only Facing

More
22 Apr 2022 21:24 - 22 Apr 2022 21:50 #240914 by alfcnc
I have try with ncam -t tab mode...and same problem the gcode failed in Linuxcnc..
So i have try integrate mode of Nativeme cam ncam -i on inifile and here Nativecam integrage mode have working gcod load in Linuxcnc. Very curious.
If i try to export Gcode from Nativecam integrate to Linuxcnc the gcode is good and runnable on Linuxcnc with embedded Nativecam  if load in file mode.
Last edit: 22 Apr 2022 21:50 by alfcnc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Apr 2022 21:48 - 22 Apr 2022 21:51 #240920 by alfcnc

I have try with ncam -t tab mode...and same problem the gcode failed in Linuxcnc..
So i have try integrate mode of Nativeme cam ncam -i on inifile and here Nativecam integrage mode have working gcod load in Linuxcnc. Very curious.
If i try to export Gcode from Nativecam integrate to Linuxcnc the gcode is good and runnable on Linuxcnc with embedded Nativecam only if load in file mode

I Just come from to understand the problem. This is this post  forum.linuxcnc.org/nativecam/43495-run-n...ithout-embeding-ncam of Tjtr33 that help to understand that the Nativecam Gcode generate is not the same that Linuxcnc can Run... so we have to had the new Ocode lib the basic magic M123 code that must be made available to Linuxcnc... After to just add this one line to the Ini file  the Gcode  is Runable 
without Nativecam embedded ...
Last edit: 22 Apr 2022 21:51 by alfcnc.

More
22 Apr 2022 23:47 #240943 by andypugh
O-sub not found can be caused by wrapping the file in % signs rather than ending with M2.

It's not that is it?

More
26 Apr 2022 20:56 #241334 by alfcnc
Hi Andypugh.
I have test it before search because i was thinking that this is really juste a problem like M2 or %..but even if i edit the file and change M2 that nativecam have put or % i have always the same errors when open the file..

More
28 Apr 2022 22:14 #241577 by andypugh
It would seem odd if NativeCAM (written specifically for LinuxCNC) does not produces LinuxCNC G-code (as was suggested a few posts back)

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds