Unimig Razor Cut45 - info

More
19 Nov 2022 11:32 #257099 by kazafog
Replied by kazafog on topic Unimig Razor Cut45 - info
Thanks RodW,

You were spot on, my cal was off as it turns out I cannot read my own notes correctly.

I made a change to the volt ratio in the THC code only the other day and when I did, I accidentally deleted too much of the code (Vref value in particular) and I either typed or read it wrong when I put it back in the program.  I'm yet to do any cutting though but I have confirmed that 2.5V is now reading 125V on the THC. Now i just need to do some cutting to see how it reads in anger.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rodw

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jan 2023 10:19 #262735 by RNJFAB
Replied by RNJFAB on topic Unimig Razor Cut45 - info
Hey Kazafog,

Check my thread here. forum.linuxcnc.org/show-your-stuff/42411...plasma-cnc?start=150

I use a MESA 7i96 and THCAD 10 with a Unimig Razor Cut 45.

I keep these in stock as well.

Any questions shoot me a PM.

Cheers
The following user(s) said Thank You: kazafog

More
24 Jan 2023 04:59 #262796 by kazafog
Hey RNJFAB,

I will have a read, thanks for that there looks to be a heap of good info. I have had the plasma up and running enough to do some testing of my THC, which seems to be going ok. I killed the first lot of consumables during testing and had to wait a long while before the new ones arrived (the beauty of living in the bush, not).

So I decided to get the laser running instead, which also seems to be going pretty well, filtering through the BS to find how to sort the PWM took a bit. I also built a probe and did a quick mod on Gcode-Ripper to allow the PWM to be sent via M67 instead of M3 S**. Anyway enough of that, I am going to try to put together a thread all about the laser setup sooner or later, it might save someone some time, but at least it'll be good for record keeping.

Did I read you are in Qld?

More
24 Jan 2023 05:10 #262798 by kazafog
not sure what the go is with the PM setup, when i hit the button under your username it shows me your profile but no other option. But I'd certainly be interested to find out more about the THCADs pricing etc.

More
24 Jan 2023 14:48 #262816 by tommylight
Private mesages are turned off on this forum.

More
25 Jan 2023 06:01 #262858 by kazafog
that answers that question, cheers Tommylight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

Moderators: snowgoer540
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds