JogIncrementWidget

More
13 Feb 2020 20:04 #157312 by hottabich
JogIncrementWidget was created by hottabich
Hello! Please tell me how to parallelize JogIncrementWidget to create JogAngularIncrementWidget so that they work independently of one another, like in the qtdragon interface for example. Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Feb 2020 09:51 #157340 by cmorley
Replied by cmorley on topic JogIncrementWidget
Are you using qtvcp or qtpyvcp?
Qtdragon uses either gscreen or qtvcp afaik.
or am I miss understanding, and you are trying to build a qtpyvcp screen and just using qtdragon as an example?

Chris

More
14 Feb 2020 19:19 - 14 Feb 2020 19:21 #157368 by hottabich
Replied by hottabich on topic JogIncrementWidget
Thanks for attention! I am creating an interface on QtPyvcp based on different interfaces for myself. I give Qtdragon as an example in the jogincremental part.
I want to find out if this is possible in qtpyvcp, if possible, who knows how to implement this.
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 Feb 2020 19:21 by hottabich.

More
15 Feb 2020 17:04 #157466 by KCJ
Replied by KCJ on topic JogIncrementWidget
That's an interesting question.

Angular increments are a lot easier than linear increments since its likely enough to just support degrees as the unit. It would make sense to add a [DISPLAY] JOG_ANGULAR_INCREMENTS option to the INI, and parse that like the JOG_INCREMENTS. Duplicating the widget and making this happen should be pretty easy.

Were it gets more difficult is in the actual functions that get called to command LinuxCNC to jog. You would need to add some logic to check if it was an angular or linear axis, and then pull the increments from the correct widget. But again this shouldn't be very difficult.

If I get some time this weekend I will play with it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hottabich

More
15 Feb 2020 20:22 - 02 Mar 2020 21:12 #157485 by hottabich
Thank you so much for your attention! It is very well implemented in Qtvcp qtdragon xyza. I created two action button Group. Implementation of increment_linear is not difficult, and increment_angular I can not overpower. No english
and python I will not master. Beat bi is great to add increment_angular_Widget to Qtpyvcp. I am very pleased that you were interested. Thanks to you, I almost created an interface for myself. Thanks.
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Mar 2020 21:12 by hottabich.

More
10 Mar 2020 20:47 - 11 Mar 2020 15:27 #159698 by hottabich
Hello. I created a clone of JogIncrementWidget called JogAngularIncrementsWidget.
I registered it in the Info file. Intervals with Display INI are displayed correctly in both widgets. But I can’t make them work independently and work out the specified interval from clicking the axis button. Help me please . Everything is in the attached widget but I don’t know how to register them in these widgets.
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 Mar 2020 15:27 by hottabich.

More
11 Mar 2020 01:29 #159732 by KCJ
Replied by KCJ on topic JogIncrementWidget
It looks like you are confusing QtPyVCP and QtVCP files.
The INFO.txt file and the image you posted looks like they are based on QtPyVCP, the jog_increments.py file you posted is from QtVCP, which uses a different code base.

Kurt
The following user(s) said Thank You: hottabich

More
11 Mar 2020 05:32 #159748 by hottabich
I don’t confuse anything, jog_increments.py file is for example. JogIncrementWidget QtPyvcp does not work correctly. Preset intervals work while holding the axis button even 1mm. In all interfaces, it works from the click of a button. I am an old illiteracy pensioner and I thought that the correct algorithm of work was laid down in the jog_increments.py file. Please tell me how you can do this in QtPyvcp so that JogAngularIncrementsWidget
acted only on axis A.

More
20 Mar 2020 06:29 #160834 by hottabich
Kurt hello! You are very busy and do amazing things. But I beg you to give a moment of attention to my question. Task: JogIncrementWidget - jog X, Y, Z, JogAngularIncrementsWidget - jog A.
Distance clicked button axis. Please tell me where you need to make changes to QtPyvcp. Thanks in advance!
With respect Jura.

Moderators: KCJLcvette
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds