implement 8-tool turret on lathe

More
22 Sep 2021 00:58 #221315 by Ingo
Guys, could someone please give me a light, I'm not able to make my ATC12 rotate with the M6, I put the tool number, ex.  T3 and already starts to rotate in position.  Another thing, I'm using Gmoccapy and the tool number doesn't change it's locked, after you make the change it doesn't show the current number.  I've been racking my brain for a couple of weeks if anyone can give a tip I would be very grateful.

File Attachment:

File Name: FALCON200_...9-21.ini
File Size:4 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: FALCON200_...21-2.hal
File Size:26 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: custom_2021-09-21.clp
File Size:37 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Sep 2021 22:16 #221382 by RobotMatic
Hello, I am finishing making my changing table work, it is my first !!!. I thought it was fine but it was not like that. Tomorrow I'm going to fight my first final battle.

I tell you, if you want an automatic change of tools this line should not beloadusr -W hal_manualtoolchange

I leave you all my .hal code that deals with the tool change.

#
    cambio automatico de Herramientas   

net tool-preparar-loopback   iocontrol.0.tool-prepare      =>  iocontrol.0.tool-prepared
net tool-solicitud-cambio    iocontrol.0.tool-change       =>  classicladder.0.in-28
net tool-cambio-confirmado   iocontrol.0.tool-changed      <=  classicladder.0.out-21
net tool-numero-activo       iocontrol.0.tool-number       =>  classicladder.0.s32in-00
net tool-numero-a-cambiar    iocontrol.0.tool-prep-number  =>  classicladder.0.s32in-01
#

I have it tested and it works perfectly fine. My problem is that the changer is hydraulic, and it does not always execute the change correctly, I am trying to make the electrical signals coincide with the hydraulic one, and I am working with the ladder code

I think your problem is that you are using manual tool change in your .hal file and in my humble opinion you shouldn't.

I apologize if I'm wrong, I try to help you

More
21 Jun 2022 19:57 #245551 by COFHAL
Is it possible for you to share the complete configuration of your ATC?

Time to create page: 0.404 seconds