G71

More
15 Apr 2019 22:49 #130947 by Grotius
Replied by Grotius on topic G71
@Smplc,

We need people like you that can invest some time in linux.
It's open source you know. It's growing day by day. Up to the sky....

If you can write a tutorial about G71 on this website, Yo, we would be happy !
Tonight i wrote on the forum how to make a webserver in short.

So this is really a good place to be around for machine user's up to mathimatical professor's you know.

I want glasses too for my avatar tommorrow.... Just look for glasses now .... ehhh.... okey... have a good night.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Apr 2019 00:18 - 16 Apr 2019 00:21 #130950 by smplc
Replied by smplc on topic G71
I'd write source such as G71 for my own use and due to industrial manufacturing experience. I considered if Mach4 Industrial control were more productive and if a small business too. G71 could be enhancement to my profile if to be a developer occupationally. Such if I implemented my own G71 non-monotonic, proven reliable enough, it might get encrypted before if it went into circulation and free.

Otherwise, it wouldn't be expected that other people are operating my equipment now.

I might show other ways and ideas to develop algorithms comparable to a G71 than presenting my own script. And without getting too fundamental. I'm still process of developing my own script, testing and debugging. These presently functions or modules.

I would expect those that use CNC controls to act responsibly and safe practice.

I don't have any projects or builds to post at github yet.

Your G71 is probably okay if proven with geometry.
Last edit: 16 Apr 2019 00:21 by smplc.

More
16 Apr 2019 17:09 - 16 Apr 2019 17:27 #130987 by Patrik T
Replied by Patrik T on topic G71
You want to program your own G71 to write it in your CV and increase your chances of finding a better job? Good initiative, keep us updated on your progress.

What translation tool are you using? It is super hard to understand what you are trying to say.
Last edit: 16 Apr 2019 17:27 by Patrik T.

More
16 Apr 2019 17:20 #130990 by smplc
I meant discrete answer and not escalate. Nevermind.

More
16 Apr 2019 17:31 #130991 by Patrik T
I am interested in following your progress, but your response reads like I offended you.

More
17 Apr 2019 16:06 #131056 by smplc
As of program language is C programming with Ubuntu 'terminal' and 'gedit'. High-level or abstract mostly, including with such modules, macros or plug-in as G71.

Other terms of expression Machinist and instruction.

No offense but irritate. I could be on a basis of relevance and passive.

I would of expected a solution about transmitting a finsih profile data between interface files and functions but it seems unexplainable yet. It could be something more demonstrative within language of source code and terminology. I have some educational material, experience, could experiment and eventually probably figure out implementing G71 type 2 source code. Idea starting question was to reduce consumption testing code and make implementing more approachable.

I could be testing the G71 intermittently and might have unpredicted gaps. I'm studying low-level programming and possibly embedded systems too part-time. Perhaps studies could extend in other computer engineering divisions too. I might have to go back to studying Lua language due to it Mach4 source code and if any more accessible to implement a macro. Mach4 could use C programming language as a register or plug-in.

More
21 May 2019 18:25 #134519 by automata
Replied by automata on topic G71
Hi Andy,
I am game to put the two together.
I have your G71 typeII python remap running.
I made some slight modifications and added G41/G42 cutter compensation to the python remap using some ugly hacks.
Computed the Z axis offset for each cut using trignometry. It is rudimentary and I would like to implement it inside rs274 so that we can use G41G42 compensation from the C++ code directly.
I also have the benporter/G71 running. I see how he has made the profile using profile and endprofile keywords.
Can you guide /review any changes to be made.
-automata

More
23 May 2019 12:38 #134688 by automata
Replied by automata on topic G71
Hi Andy, Partik T,

Any ideas on how to compute the roughing finish pass with thickness specified by I,K.
I checked benporter patch and because of monotonic requirement on the profile for both X and Z axes, the roughing finish pass will not eat up any profile segments.
Any ideas on how to handle same for non monotonic passes.
-automata

More
23 May 2019 16:05 #134718 by andypugh
Replied by andypugh on topic G71
I don't entirely understand the question but:
Could you add the offsets to the tool geometry before passing the data to the radius compensation code?

More
23 May 2019 18:49 #134733 by Patrik T
I did it all from scratch, including the maths. So I have not investigated which parts of the existing code that can be combined and reused

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds