test tune servo

More
20 Aug 2021 01:08 #218191 by cmorley
Replied by cmorley on topic test tune servo
I think the problem is line 858 has extra spaces:
                '   enc_scale':self.enc_scale,
and should be this:
                'enc_scale':self.enc_scale,

You could edit the file directly to try the fix.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sourabh3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Aug 2021 06:02 #218585 by Sourabh3
Replied by Sourabh3 on topic test tune servo
thanks,i am unable to edit the file right now(permission denied), i'll try to edit it tonight. But what i did try though, i took hal and ini files from Mark(thanks mate) and edited them a bit according to my machine. the x and z axes are working fine (may need some tuning though). But the y axis has some issue. The encoder of y axis seems to work pretty fine. but as soon as i plug in the y axis in the mesa 7i77, the y axis start to move slowly(without any user input from gmocappy). so i tried troubleshooting. i tried interchanging my 602 exe cards with x axis, but same result, thus exe cards are ok. i plugged in y axis of machine to x axis of 7i77. Now something weird happened. the y axis doesn't move as soon as i turn power on(good thing). but when i try to jog it, it does some back and forth motion and then ends up giving axis following error. i tried to tune it with PID and FF0,1,2 but it didn't work. i'm attaching my hal and ini files. PLease help. also i'm trying to learn how to use hal oscilloscope(so any suggestion i.e. tutorials, guides etc are welcomed).

File Attachment:

File Name: MAHO_MH400E.ini
File Size:4 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: MAHO_MH400E.hal
File Size:15 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: cmorley
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds