3D printers and stuff related to them or made on them!

More
01 Jun 2021 13:35 #210892 by anfänger
And one day later new ideas SK30 Tool holder for din rail:

File Attachment:

To be honest an idea i found on youtube
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jun 2021 06:19 #210969 by anfänger
They work fine

File Attachment:

I also printed the one for my ER and OZ collets

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

Some more hours of printing an I can remove the wooden thing from my cnc.

More
02 Jun 2021 09:23 #210982 by tommylight

More
02 Jun 2021 09:56 #210984 by anfänger
PLA cause it was at hand. The tool holder als screws ind the back as hooks for the rail.
I want to try some PLA+ and PETG later. I am just starting the the whole printing thing

More
02 Jun 2021 15:14 - 02 Jun 2021 15:16 #211000 by Doogie
I've come to LinuxCNC from the 3D printing side via Machinekit and a Mini Kossel delta 3D printer running on a Beaglebone Black and CRAMPS driver board. The Beaglebone Black has onboard 200MHz realtime micro-controllers which have been programmed to handle stepgen for the stepper motors. It's worked great for years but the graphic system is slow so I ran a remote display system Machinekit devs created instead of Axis.

Since then I've built or acquired 3 other 3D printers(large Mini Kossel, Makerbot, Creality Ender 3) along with some laser cutters(K40 CO2 and Ortur diode). Most all with different firmware(Marlin, Machinekit, GRBL, Sailfish) and this year I got the idea of using LinuxCNC with a standard 3D printer controller running firmware doing stepgen and found Scott Alford's Remora project(github.com/scottalford75/Remora) and worked with him getting the project working on my Ender 3. It works!

Here's a post I made recently testing the LinuxCNC TP and the arc blend buffer/look-ahead feature. www.forum.linuxcnc.org/38-general-linuxc...3-3d-printing#210918

I've not used 2 3D printer boards with Remora, the MKS Sbase v1.3 and the SKR v1.4 turbo and the SKR is the easiest to use and will be easier once I make some connector PCBs so the SPI connection between the rPi running LinuxCNC and the controller can use a standard 3D printer controller board ribbon cable. The Creality 3 has such a cable already installed.

There are a few threads here about Remora already so check them out and the project documents if interested in LinuxCNC and 3D printing.
Last edit: 02 Jun 2021 15:16 by Doogie.

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds