7i97 Configuration Tool [Translation: Germany]

More
29 Mar 2022 09:09 #238579 by Muecke
-- DE --
Leider muss ich mir aktuell eingestehen das ich viel zu wenig Wissen über CNC habe.
Daher verstehe ich vieles einfach nicht und wies nicht wie es Richtig übersetzt werden muss.
Bevor eine Falsche Übersetzung von mir erstellt wird würde ich dies erst einmal zurück stellen.

Meine Bisherigen Ergebnisse habe ich ja schon geteilt, im Anhang habe ich noch meine PPTX in der ich meine Ergebnisse zusammen getragen habe, gerne können andere daran weiter arbeiten und die Ergebnisse dann entsprechend teilen.

Auch die Software in die die Übersetzung hineingeschrieben werden sollte bekomme ich nicht zum laufen, Linux und ich sind noch keine Freunde ;-(.

-- EN --
Unfortunately I have to admit that I have too little knowledge about CNC.
Therefore, I understand much simply not and did not know how it must be translated correctly.
Before a wrong translation is created by me I would put this back first.

My previous results I have already shared, attached I still have my PPTX in which I have my results together, gladly others can continue to work on it and then share the results accordingly.

Also the software in which the translation should be written in I do not get to run, Linux and I are not friends yet ;-(.

File Attachment:

File Name: 7i95_Tool_...ecke.zip
File Size:927 KB

Gruß // Greeting Mücke
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Mar 2022 10:00 #238585 by BigJohnT
I wish you could get along with Linux, a power point file does not help me at all.

Thanks for trying.

JT

More
29 Mar 2022 10:06 #238586 by Muecke

I wish you could get along with Linux, a power point file does not help me at all.

Thanks for trying.

JT

-- DE --
bisher habe ich nicht wirklich etwas übersetzt bekommen :-(.
Die PPTX ist eher gedacht gewesen damit andere die Arbeit weiter führen können.
Ist ein PDF besser für Sie?

Bitte entschuldigen Sie das ich bisher nicht wirklich helfen konnte. Sie haben so viel Arbeit rein gesteckt damit eine Übersetzung machbar wäre und ich kann jetzt nicht wirklich helfen das tut mir wirklich leid.

Ich hoffe das ich zu einem Späteren Zeitpunkt mehr machen kann wenn ich besser damit umgehen kann und mehr verstehe.

-- EN --
so far I have not really got anything translated :-(.
The PPTX is rather meant for others to continue the work.
Is a PDF better for you?

Please excuse that I could not really help so far. You have put so much work into making a translation feasible and I can't really help now, I'm really sorry.

I hope to be able to do more at a later date when I can handle and understand more.

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Attachments:

More
29 Mar 2022 12:04 - 29 Mar 2022 12:06 #238599 by BigJohnT
A PDF doesn't help me as I don't understand German. I think  another German speaking person is working on the translation.

I really appreciate that you tried and I hope you can get along with Linux in the future.

I do have someone working on the French translation so adding the translation ability to my tools is a good thing.

JT
Last edit: 29 Mar 2022 12:06 by BigJohnT.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight, Muecke

More
29 Mar 2022 22:40 - 29 Mar 2022 22:41 #238673 by BigJohnT
A quick search and Qt Linguist is also available for Windows and Mac if that's what you use normally.

JT
Last edit: 29 Mar 2022 22:41 by BigJohnT.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muecke

More
30 Mar 2022 08:40 #238694 by Muecke

A quick search and Qt Linguist is also available for Windows and Mac if that's what you use normally.

JT

-- DE --
ich werde es mir anschauen wenn ich mehr von CNC verstehe, viele Fachbegriffe sind mir nicht erklärbar, und ich muss mich erst einarbeiten und lernen um zu verstehen.
-- EN --
i will look at it when i understand more about CNC, many technical terms are not explainable to me and i have to learn and learn to understand.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BigJohnT, tommylight

More
30 Mar 2022 19:23 #238802 by BigJohnT
I'm actually trying to move the translation to weblate.
hosted.weblate.org/projects/mesa-configuration-tools/

JT

Moderators: PCWjmelson
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds