7i92/7i77 Yaskawa Servo

More
11 Jun 2015 23:34 #59710 by Iron-Man
Replied by Iron-Man on topic 7i92/7i77 Yaskawa Servo
PCW thanks for the response. I did not adjust the velocity offset. I may try this mode later on for testing.

Thanks,

Iron-Man

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jun 2015 00:37 #59713 by pmcstoneinc
Replied by pmcstoneinc on topic 7i92/7i77 Yaskawa Servo
Like Peter has said the drift is from an incorrect setting, maybe might be best to post HAL/INI file for your velocity mode, I know I had a PID setting in my HAL that threw off the tuning/setup once I had the correct values the joint moves flawless.

More
21 Jul 2015 14:45 #60794 by Perumal-insten

Like Peter has said the drift is from an incorrect setting, maybe might be best to post HAL/INI file for your velocity mode, I know I had a PID setting in my HAL that threw off the tuning/setup once I had the correct values the joint moves flawless.

Dear PCW,

i am in to lot of confusion on Mesaflah and hostmot2, Pncconf..like. Why so, many... why not single graphical interface to do so, only god knows...

i don't know, if at all Mesa selling these cards, they could have developed some kind of graphical interface to get this things done.

when we buy hardware for Mech3, even from china they start work with in an hour,

here in mesa, i have ordered 45 days back. it has came now, and even there is information that the card is presently configured for ????

in linuxCNC there are many Mesa Plugin - go Cards interface has to be updated.

i don't know Why Mesa is Massing up Everything. Directly go to LinuxCNC and select the card and go on.. it should be like that.

This only my Opinion may differ from person to person. but, my exp with low cost Chinese Cards with Mech3 is woks with out Typing single Word. all click away. fantastic..

We also should do something like this for our upcoming new users...

S.Perumal
Instrutek Engineers.

Moderators: cmorley
Time to create page: 0.296 seconds