Center Spot Sheetcam Post

More
15 Sep 2019 05:12 #145203 by phillc54
Replied by phillc54 on topic Center Spot Sheetcam Post
OK to do what you want would also need changes to plasmac_run.py and either plasmac_run_tab.glode or plasmac_run panel.glade depending on which one you use. Are you happy to copy the changed files to your existing clone or would you prefer I make a new branch and you can clone and build that separately.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Sep 2019 06:07 #145204 by rodw
Replied by rodw on topic Center Spot Sheetcam Post

OK to do what you want would also need changes to plasmac_run.py and either plasmac_run_tab.glode or plasmac_run panel.glade depending on which one you use. Are you happy to copy the changed files to your existing clone or would you prefer I make a new branch and you can clone and build that separately.

Phill, just email me the revised files if you like and l'Il install them and test tomorrow.

More
15 Sep 2019 06:09 #145205 by phillc54
No worries Rod, if I don't get them out today I will do it tomorrow morning sometime.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rodw

More
15 Sep 2019 06:16 #145206 by rodw
Replied by rodw on topic Center Spot Sheetcam Post

No worries Rod, if I don't get them out today I will do it tomorrow morning sometime.

Thanks Phill!

Just a question though. The way you do this in Plasmac, its all part of the M3 command that turns the spindle on isn't it? So the spot process is over before any motion command (eg the tiny move)?

More
15 Sep 2019 06:19 #145207 by phillc54
Fried brain, I can't remember, I will need to check the code...
The following user(s) said Thank You: rodw

More
15 Sep 2019 10:25 #145228 by tommylight
As a side note:
Rod, can you please do a plot of what the THCAD5 is doing ftom the moment the probe is active up untill the end of a short cut, say 2 or 3 cm.
I have a stinking suspision that it can be used to also do the THC part, but since i do not have 2 of them i can not test that.
I do have a THC300 so i would need to do sensing with a 300V pover supply.....or do i ......it is quite happy at sensing a 5V USB so it might just work.... if i had a finished machine to test on.
Not of much use, i know.

Moderators: snowgoer540
Time to create page: 0.402 seconds