Fusion 360 post processor file for Plamac

More
15 Jan 2020 01:27 #154879 by CFE
Hi All,
we are currently upgrading our old linuxCNC EMC 2.5 plasma system to the latest Plasmac with a touch screen and torch height controller. We use Fusion 360 to create all our parts to be cut out on the plasma and post the G-code. We use a Hypertherm powermax85. Does anyone have a post processor file for fusion 360 that posts correct for Plasmac ? And does anyone have a material file for that suits the powemax 85 that i can use as a starting point.
I searched through most of the forums relating to post files and can only find sheetcam posts, but in the forum forum.linuxcnc.org/fusion-360/36870-fusi...or-for-plasma#137907 docwelch mentioned that he was working on a fusion 360 post processor
Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Thankyou in advance
Tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jan 2020 08:48 #154896 by rodw
There are Sheetcam tooltables for the HT 85 online. The easiest solution would be to convert those files using the plasmac materialverter.

I thought the F360 post processor had been shared on the forum

More
16 Jan 2020 01:21 #154988 by CFE
Thanks Rod, thankyou for the advice on the material tooltable. I have found where people are talking about finalising or making changes for a post processor for fusion 360, but i can find the uploaded file. if you can remember which forum it was posted on i will go through it again

Thankyou

Moderators: phillc54
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds