PlasmaC Fiber laser 1Kw head height control + auto focuas

More
30 Mar 2020 20:13 - 30 Mar 2020 20:14 #162137 by thefabricator03

3kw can cant very fast on thin metal,,, but i suggest for high thinknness to buy fine plasma also chinese with gas and protected torch similar to xpr
www.jscut.cn/product/205_374
also the have cheaper model cost 2500 for 200a plasma ,,, its very good and clean i have sample cut

i use plasma for thick plate and for 10mm and less laser .. both machines less cost than hypertherm xpr

There are a few local cutting shops in my area that do just that. Up to 10mm with laser and over 10mm with plasma. But they have spent upwards of $750,000 on their machinery.

Just curious, what are your intentions with PlasmaC?
Last edit: 30 Mar 2020 20:14 by thefabricator03.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Mar 2020 21:45 #162153 by tommylight

There was a member here a while back that did a retrofit on a new machine of this type, and he confirmed what i was able to gather on the net that the software that comes with those machines is very bad, to the point that hitting esc or e-stop will leave the laser on at full tilt ! And they use windoze through USB, so ........
The following user(s) said Thank You: taloot, thefabricator03

More
30 Mar 2020 22:23 #162166 by thefabricator03

There was a member here a while back that did a retrofit on a new machine of this type, and he confirmed what i was able to gather on the net that the software that comes with those machines is very bad, to the point that hitting esc or e-stop will leave the laser on at full tilt ! And they use windoze through USB, so ........

Lol, lasers and not being able to turn them off defiantly do not mix!!. I wonder if in the future we will get LaserC. I have started working on RobotC in my spare time. Then all that will be left will be WaterJetC and we will be sorted!
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

More
30 Mar 2020 22:29 #162170 by tommylight

I wonder if in the future we will get LaserC. I have started working on RobotC in my spare time. Then all that will be left will be WaterJetC and we will be sorted!

Hmm and that would be ????
Have not bumped into that, yet.

More
30 Mar 2020 22:29 #162171 by phillc54

Lol, lasers and not being able to turn them off defiantly do not mix!!. I wonder if in the future we will get LaserC. I have started working on RobotC in my spare time. Then all that will be left will be WaterJetC and we will be sorted!

But they would need to be PlaserC, ProbotC and PwaterjetC so they have my initials... ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight, thefabricator03

More
30 Mar 2020 22:34 #162172 by tommylight

But they would need to be PlaserC, ProbotC and PwaterjetC so they have my initials... ;)

Yes yes ! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: phillc54, razplaz

More
30 Mar 2020 23:02 #162180 by thefabricator03

I always knew PlasmaC has another meaning apart from Plasma Component :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: phillc54

More
31 Mar 2020 00:25 #162188 by phillc54

I always knew PlasmaC has another meaning apart from Plasma Component :)

Yes, an ulterior motive at play... :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: thefabricator03

More
31 Mar 2020 00:42 #162189 by rodw
I recall a time when it had no name.... Just another plasma component :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: phillc54, thefabricator03

More
31 Mar 2020 08:27 #162209 by taloot
yes + spending 1500$ on that buggy software

Moderators: snowgoer540
Time to create page: 0.394 seconds