Another GUI project underway

More
14 Aug 2018 09:18 #116025 by racedirector
Wow, really liking the way this looks. Would love to have a play on my controller while my machine is down! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lcvette

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Aug 2018 14:42 #116249 by Lcvette
just a couple more updates, working on wrapping up the tooling and offsets pages... visual updates will be slowing while backend work is getting done, not alot to show there, but alot of work goes into it and alot of really cool things get done that most users are rarely aware of and i would like to extend a very gracious thank you to the talented people making it work Turboss(Jose), Hazzy(Kurt), jschi(Jeff) you guys are doing a hell of a job and it is very much appreciated!!

below some updates you will notice and many subtle ones you probably won't..lol.. we added most obvious first, the spindle load meter which wa an excellent suggestion we got on our instagram feed, and elapsed time counter for program run time, we added a rapids override slider, goto zero button, run from here button, and we broke out the coolant button into a flood and mist button.

we added the tool table and the offsets table as well as the offsets interface module. things are beginning to fill up and we are all very excited on our end. we welcome help if you have coding experience so come visit at #Hazzy on the irc or drop us a line here if you want to contribute, its a great team environment with a very positive can do attitude! so below is the latest screen updates! hope you enjoy!

Chris

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight, emilvv, racedirector, KCJ, snoozer77

More
18 Aug 2018 15:01 #116251 by grijalvap
this is very nice work!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lcvette, KCJ

More
18 Aug 2018 15:02 #116252 by giz
Replied by giz on topic Another GUI project underway
Looks amazing. What resolution is this being designed for? I have a 19" wide format panel I was planning to use on my retrofit but it's an oddball resolution of 1366x768. I'd consider buying a new panel just to use this gui

More
18 Aug 2018 15:34 #116253 by Lcvette

Looks amazing. What resolution is this being designed for? I have a 19" wide format panel I was planning to use on my retrofit but it's an oddball resolution of 1366x768. I'd consider buying a new panel just to use this gui

giz,

this version above is the 1920x1080 screen size, but we have other versions that will be slightly different. i pushed my will over on the guys because i did not was to sarifice the available screen size of the larger widescreens which is what is the future it seems just to accomodate the older screens so what we are doing is making different versions so as not to limit those with larger screens. if you have more realestate you get more stuff, if you have a smaller screen you get less stuff.. not anything more than a space based decision. the final resolutions available and what they can be stretch to fit are TBD at the moment. but we will likely select the most common sizes available and work from there. to make them fit as many as possible with minimal waste or distortion of appearance in layout. hope that explanation made sense..lol

Chris
The following user(s) said Thank You: giz

More
18 Aug 2018 15:48 #116259 by grijalvap
hi

I have an idea in mind since last week when I went to help my friend with an audio jig, there was a very nice digital mix console, I like the user interface,

the good thing is you can touch the control you want to move and then use the hardware well to make the adjustment
I think the shatleexpress can be used but the controls need to be programmed like that to respond

Attachments:

More
23 Aug 2018 02:57 #116470 by Lcvette
another update, the file page is done graphically, the tool table is fully functioning and works awesome!! whoo hoo!! great work Turboss and a Hazzy assist!! ATC page is doing some really cool things but has some work to go before reveal still the guys are absolutely doing amazing things with it! we have a few new helpers but there is alot of ciding work to do so if anyone has some spare time and has some coding expertise and wants to join the fun, come see us at #hazzy on the IRC!

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight, giz, racedirector, rodw, KCJ, snoozer77

More
26 Aug 2018 07:52 #116597 by Chich2
Replied by Chich2 on topic Another GUI project underway
WOW WOW WOW WOW. This looks fantastic! Many of us are truely thankfull for all your collective efforts. Well done and thank you for the non-cartoon looking feature packed GUI.

Chich2

More
26 Aug 2018 21:52 #116620 by dhanger
I'm really looking forward to this. I've been an Axis user for over 7 years, it's a solid interface but something more up to date would be really welcome, especially for a touch screen. Many thanks to all who are involved in this.

One small request that I haven't seen yet, I hope I'm not the only one. I would really like to have a 'spindle brake' enable/disable somewhere, like in Axis. I know that's not a big deal to code if you know how, but I don't know how. I use this all the time in Axis for disabling the spindle brake for tramming.

More
27 Aug 2018 09:24 #116638 by racedirector
Really looking for this to be released, just bought a 22" touchscreen to display it in all its glory :) Will definitely be switching from Pathpilot to this when its done!@

Keep up the fantastic work.....

Cheers

Moderators: KCJLcvette
Time to create page: 0.387 seconds