Classicladder turret change help

More
15 Oct 2012 15:34 #25341 by jlviloria
SRT

Thanks for your answer.

but the manual I have, well I have a manual but nowhere tells me about truth table. I think now that I see your information, that are not equal at all, or at least as you know what position you are.

if you look at the image attached to 3 sensors not speak bcd, or truth table. speak of a sensor that is near turret. sensor C "turret AT align pos".

I think this indicates the position sensor # 1, then to select a tool change. and knowing that the machine is in position 1, rotated to the required position. counting each sensor position with E "strobe turret position." then the sensor (F) (turret in finall pos) to be powered final cycle.

but now I'm worse, John suggested me correctly I think what I should do, but still do not understand how to apply classicladder.

an rungs that indicates homming

other rungs that indicates counter

This is the sequence that appears in my manual.

1. the control checks the current position of the turret. if the turret is already in the programmed position, no physical index takes place. This allows tool offsets to be activated or cancelled without adding cycle time. If the turret is not in the programmed tool position. The indexing sequence begins as described in the following steps.

2. A solenoid valve (labeled "B" in figure 7.1.3) is energized to unclamp the turret face coupling. A proximity switch (labeled "D" in figure 7.1.3) is released when the turret is moved axially by the hydraulic cylinder to the unclamp position.

3. The control calculates the number of the tool positions that the turret must rotate to reach the programmed position.

4. A solenoid valve (labeled "A" in figure 7.1.3) is energized to the index the turret. the plunger of the acceleration/deceleration valve begins to retract from the cam and the hydraulic motor begins rotate. The hydraulic motor drives the turret through a gear train in the direction shown in figure 7.1-1. The speed of the motor/turret. rotation increases as the valve plunger retracts from the cam.

5. A proximity switch (labeled "E" in figure 7.1.3) is release between turret tool positions and actuated at each tool position. The control down-counts one position number each time switch "E" is released and actuated. Turret rotation continues until the turret is one tool position away from the programmed position. Solenoid valve "A" is then de-energized.

6. The plunger of the acceleration/deceleration valve begins to advance toward the cam. As the plunger advances, the valve restricts the exhaust line of the hydraulic motor and the motor decelerates. The rate of valve plunger advancement is controlled by the cam. The speed of rotation is low when the plunger reaches the low point of the cam. The motor continues to drive the turret toward the final position, wich is the lowest point on the cam.

7. when the final position is reached on the cam, a proximity switch (labeled "F" in figure 7.1.3) is actuated.

8. Solenoid valve "B" is de-energized to clamp the turret face coupling. Proximity switch "D" is actuated when the turret is moved axially by the hydraulic cylinder to the clamp position.

9. After time delay, the control releases the cycle-hold condition of the turret's active program and the indexing sequence is complete.

thanks in advance

Jorge Viloria
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Oct 2012 01:27 #25360 by LAIR82
Jorge,

Here is a copy of our custom.post-gui.hal file for the turret and my ladder. Again this will just give you an idea of how it works, we still need to look at that truth table to figure out if it will even remotely work for your machine. Again this is for reference only to see how it works. you should be able to load my ladder at the end of your hal to see it.

#Turret Custom Post-gui

#
INPUTS
net turret-jog ===> classicladder.0.in-11
net turret-position-strobe ===> classicladder.0.in-12
net turret-clamped ===> classicladder.0.in-13
net turret-unclamped ===> classicladder.0.in-14
net turret-in-final-position ===> classicladder.0.in-15
net tool-change-request ===> classicladder.0.in-47
net tool-prepare-request ===> classicladder.0.in-48
net tool-number ===> classicladder.0.s32in-00
net turret-position-bcd-1 ===> classicladder.0.in-50
net turret-position-bcd-2 ===> classicladder.0.in-51
net turret-position-bcd-4 ===> classicladder.0.in-52

#
OUTPUTS
net turret-unclamp-sol ===> classicladder.0.out-07
net turret-index-sol ===> classicladder.0.out-08
net tool-change-confirmed ===> classicladder.0.out-30
net tool-prepare-confirmed ===> classicladder.0.out-31

Also is my gearchange component, that should work for you, I have setup some custom m-codes for hi-range (m142) and low-range (m141). When I did these I wasn't very sure on remapping codes to use the actual M41 and M42 cincy codes, which is currently a work in process for me so I can fully grasp, understand, and use the remap function.

Gearchange hal

#
Gearchange

setp gearchange.0.min1 30
setp gearchange.0.max1 500
setp gearchange.0.min2 95
setp gearchange.0.max2 3000
setp gearchange.0.scale2 3.19

setp gearchange.0.sel 0

setp scale.3.gain 60
setp lowpass.3.gain .01

net spindle-vel-fb ===> lowpass.0.in
net spindle-fb-filtered-rps ===> abs.3.in
net spindle-fb-filtered-abs-rps ===> scale.3.in
net spindle-junk gearchange.0.speed-in
net spindle-vel-cmd gearchange.0.speed-out
#net scaled-spindle-vel pyvcp.spindle-speed
net spindle-running-in-high-range ===> gearchange.0.sel
#net spindle-vel lowpass.3.out

Spindle custom post-gui

#SPINDLE

#
INPUTS
net spindle-brake ===> classicladder.0.in-23
net spindle-neutral-sw ===> classicladder.0.in-24
net spindle-brake-sw ===> classicladder.0.in-25
net motion.mspindle-low-speed <=== classicladder.0.in-26
net motion.mspindle-high-speed <=== classicladder.0.in-27
net ac-motor-running <=== classicladder.0.in-44

#
OUTPUTS
net motion.drives-enable <=== classicladder.0.out-25
net spindle-low-range-sol ===> classicladder.0.out-24
net spindle-high-range-sol ===> classicladder.0.out-22
net spindle-run-sol ===> classicladder.0.out-23
net spindle-brake-sol ===> classicladder.0.out-20
net spindle-free-sol ===> classicladder.0.out-21

And attached are the custom m-codes I made to change gears, and my ladder program

File Attachment:

File Name: 10ccladder.clp
File Size:39 KB
Attachments:

More
16 Oct 2012 01:29 - 16 Oct 2012 01:31 #25361 by LAIR82
Here is M141

File Attachment:

File Name: M141.txt
File Size:0 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 16 Oct 2012 01:31 by LAIR82.

More
16 Oct 2012 01:31 #25362 by LAIR82
Here is M142

File Attachment:

File Name: M142.txt
File Size:0 KB
Attachments:

More
16 Oct 2012 01:38 #25363 by LAIR82
I had to resave these files as a .txt file to post them, but they need to be of the .ngc type, and must be in your nc_files folder to work, I cant remember where I read about it but I know there is info about creating custom m-codes.

More
16 Oct 2012 15:50 #25378 by jlviloria
Friend thank you very much, yesterday I could not see the machine, but now if and actually does not have the 3 sensors BCD. has another system. I must first index the turret in the number one to tell you this at home with a proximity sensor (pos align turret)
Bad for me, but I gain much information you sent me. you are pure talent. my respect.

I will continue this fight friend, I'll post some pictures and some more information, to receive any help.

thanks again.

More
16 Oct 2012 15:57 #25379 by jlviloria
hello guys.

el manual dice esto:

both turrets must be indexed to tool position #1, before the TURREET ALIGN push button is depressed following machine startup. A proximity switch is actuated when the turret is in tool position #1. Once this initial turret-align position is established. the control keeps track of the tools positions by counting the number of indexes. The turret counting function is performed by another proximity switch.

I'm trying to do something, leading me to something I saw on wiki, they think is right? I'm on the right track?

wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ClassicLadderExamples

thanks.

More
16 Oct 2012 17:16 #25381 by BigJohnT
That looks like what you need...

John

More
16 Oct 2012 21:00 #25384 by LAIR82
Hopefully at least the gearchange info will be of assistance to you.

Thanks

Rick

More
17 Oct 2012 03:16 #25394 by jlviloria
friend,

all the information you have sent me helps me remember that I had to also balance the machine on, the lube, coolant, stop ext.

Friend, I have so many questions now .... lol. ;)

but step by step.

1. Friends I have not enabled the turret jog (I11)? but I read in a previous post.
I see that it is necessary in my full tower, and I understand that I must carry the turret to position 1 and then press button align turret. indicating that the machine is its position 1.

2. when you name QW0 (tur lox) what you mean?

3. when you turn on the machine, the turret knows your current position? or you need to reference?

4 if the references, as you do in the classicladder?

friend thank you very much for your help. also to SRT. I imagine your partner

Jorge Viloria

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds