biesse rover 316 retrofit

More
10 Jan 2022 19:21 #231333 by Masiwood123
only small progress today (snow-covered)

I connected all the basic cables, encoders enable output and + -10v analog output everything works. following tommy's instruction i figured out roughly how it goes, now considering only one axis (Y)
my problem is shooting the encoder scale .. the encoder is 1: 1 connected to the motor shaft ,leadscrew is 25mm/rotation due to join error I can't read the right scale, the machine is still noise and the sound from the motor is strange. but standing on the scales of the engine. Can anyone suggest what approximate values ​​I should enter in servo tuning?
As i calculated from the picture encoder is 500ppr, than 500/25mm is 20/1mm why is that on fill space x 4? I'm still afraid that I didn't enter a good output scale because I left it at 10 max and min and according to the suggestion of PCW it should be according to Figure 1083 and -1083 ff1 = 1?

Drivers (amps)I would say that they are not touched by any of the factory settings and that they are in velocity mode
Thank you for your help
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jan 2022 20:07 #231342 by PCW
Replied by PCW on topic biesse rover 316 retrofit
If the speed is 1083 mm/sec at 10 V then, yes you should set maxscale to
1083, minlim to -1083 and maxlim to +1083 then FF1 = 1.0 will be close

With 25MM/turn and 500 PPR = 2000 counts per turn the scale should be
80 (80 counts per mm)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Masiwood123, ehb

More
10 Jan 2022 22:32 #231352 by Masiwood123
Peter thank you
this confiq works better, i have no joint error more and the scale is correct for encoder...now I have another problem that has not disappeared before or with this new setting..the first thing is that the motor still produces irritating sound, but not in the sense that it hums or has an imbalance, but some high frequency sound range (tweeter). when I amplify P (I arrived from 0-40) the situation improves as far as the stiffness of the shaft is concerned but the sound is still heard ... another much bigger problem that I can't understand at the moment because there is no error. simply when moving the axis back and forth after a few minutes Linux freezes, and the whole PC, only the mouse moves but it has no function. Did you know why it can be? Bad Pc or same software bug that do it freezes?

More
10 Jan 2022 23:08 #231360 by tommylight
And if the motors vibrate when enabled and standing still or after jogging, lower the P value.

More
10 Jan 2022 23:20 #231364 by Masiwood123
the motor does not vibrate in the sense that it shakes..just produces some ultrasound, if p is below 1 then the axis slides, I came to P40 gradually and there is still that ultrasound but no vibration..I think I may need to increase p even more or yes i'm doing something on deadbend or ff1 to eliminate that beep. I will try all that, but before that I have to fix the bug related to freezing the whole PC. I installed L mint 19.3 on the laptop just to try what will happen if I change the pc.but for now and here when creating pncfg it says that hotmot2 is not installed and will use some internal.. Thank you Tom

More
10 Jan 2022 23:24 #231367 by Masiwood123
i will record that ultrasound continues beep tomorrow..

More
10 Jan 2022 23:26 #231368 by tommylight
Never mind the missing hostmot2, it is just a warning.
Humming noise = P value to big or deadband set to low
high pitched noise = PWM < mostly OK, except if it is so much that can be heard when the machine is in use.
and you are welcomed, always or in your language: Uvek si dobrodosao ! :)

More
10 Jan 2022 23:37 #231369 by Masiwood123
Tome mnogo ti hvala i moracu nekako da se oduzim da za sve sto si mi pomogao! Koristim english zbog drugih kojima ce ovi postovi koristiti mozda u buducnosti;)

Yes that sound ``high pitched noise = PWM`` is off during jogging..affects the brain in a quiet position resembles the sound when someone dies and is a straight line on the monitor :)
I will try with mint and laptop does it freezes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

More
11 Jan 2022 15:44 #231453 by Masiwood123
here is the sound of the engine that I can not eliminate in any way (can pwm be increased to 20k is limited), unfortunately linux mint 19.3 does not recognize the 7i92 card at start configuration, ie it throws out an error at startup, although I entered good network parameters, also debian on pc also freezes, I chose the second kernel when starting the computer but the same..after 1-10min jogging..this is so complicated :)

More
11 Jan 2022 16:12 #231457 by PCW
Replied by PCW on topic biesse rover 316 retrofit
Sounds like the PWM frequency.

LinuxCNC crashing is not common and probably indicates a hardware issue
with the PC.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Masiwood123

Moderators: cncbasher
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds