Error in tool_offsetview.py

More
16 May 2022 20:44 #243110 by MarkoPolo
Before creating a new project, it can check if there is an old directory in tmp and then delete it, or create a directory and a file with a fixed name and overwrite it when creating a new .ngc.

Another thing is full screen, I can see that there is such an option in qtdesigner, but somehow it does not work for me.
I did fullscreen on F11 in the handler file and it works fine but maybe easier in qtdragon.ui?
I know you can run fullscreen right away doing an ini entry, but the keyboard is much better.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 May 2022 04:04 #243127 by cmorley
Replied by cmorley on topic Error in tool_offsetview.py
What option in designer for full screen. I can't seem to find it.
I put a fix in for the tmp file problem but if you are using an installed version you won't get the fix till the next 2.8 update is out

More
17 May 2022 20:00 #243197 by MarkoPolo
I'm using version 2.9. Now qtdragon will delete the temporary directory from tmp emcBCD- * when exiting the program, but at least it does not send a missing file message on reboot. My machine is still under construction and qtdragon is still being tested.
I have the motors and spindle connected to a real computer, but everything is still working, not folded, is lying on the table, so before the qtdragon works seriously, it will be some time.

I see the fullscreen options in the action editor, then when I add a signal and a slot to a button, the fullscreen works, but if the signal is broadcast from "actionFullscreen", it doesn't work on the F11 key. I'm probably doing something wrong if you can say it, or add fullscreen features to qtdragon right away. If there was any problem with this, I have a proven method in the handler.py file.

More
18 May 2022 02:14 #243241 by cmorley
Tmp files are erased automatically by the system. I only changed qtdragon to check that the file exists before updating the display with that path.

I see them now all those actions are not connected anywhere - I will remove them next time I do an update.

More
21 May 2022 21:35 #243504 by MarkoPolo
heloo
I pre-made a stretch version of qtdragon with a resolution of 1280-1680x678-1200, would you like to test?

More
22 May 2022 02:41 #243527 by cmorley
I would

More
22 May 2022 10:32 #243547 by MarkoPolo
Basic_probe.ui should still be changed, because it does not fit with the small dimensions of the window, but if you would like to introduce such a version of qtdragon, I will adapt this file
Attachments:

More
22 May 2022 17:35 #243565 by cmorley
That is awesome - it fits on my laptop now!
Thank you for the work!

Chris

More
22 May 2022 18:35 #243566 by MarkoPolo
I am very happy that you like it. It took many hours of work to make it look good and scale well. I will probably do a few more corrections. Now I'm working on basic_probe.ui to keep it within the minimum window size. When I am ready, I will send it.

Are you able to do a full screen view in qtdragon.ui?
If there is a problem with that, I can do it in the qtdragon_handler.py.

More
23 May 2022 04:36 #243595 by cmorley
Full screen works fine.

Chris

Moderators: cmorley
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds