More
17 Aug 2021 14:26 #217988 by Reinhard
Replied by Reinhard on topic Java UI for linuxcnc

This is the result of the command you told me to run:

No! It is not!

You wrote:

4. Then I navigated into the runtime folder and tried to run the app
> java -Djava.library.path=.:./lc/lib -splash:lc/linuxcnc.gif -jar

So if you run the app from runtime directory with jdk-library-path set to "./lc/lib", then of cause the library is searched at location "runtime/lc/lib"
To verify that the library can be found from that directory, you should issue
cd runtime
ls -l lc/lib/libnml.so

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Aug 2021 15:08 #217989 by vmihalca
Replied by vmihalca on topic Java UI for linuxcnc
You were right, I had a path issue, after some tweaking, I have managed it to see your screen for the first time!
However, the happiness could not be complete because the plotter is not loading and in the console I can see the following errors.
cnc@mindovercnc:~/Work/linuxcnc-dev$ linuxcnc
LINUXCNC - 2.9.0~pre0
Machine configuration directory is '/home/cnc/Work/linuxcnc-dev/configs/sim/axis'
Machine configuration file is 'axis.ini'
Starting LinuxCNC...
Found file(lib): /home/cnc/Work/linuxcnc-dev/lib/hallib/core_sim.hal
Note: Using POSIX non-realtime
Found file(lib): /home/cnc/Work/linuxcnc-dev/lib/hallib/sim_spindle_encoder.hal
Found file(lib): /home/cnc/Work/linuxcnc-dev/lib/hallib/axis_manualtoolchange.hal
Found file(lib): /home/cnc/Work/linuxcnc-dev/lib/hallib/simulated_home.hal
Found file(lib): /home/cnc/Work/linuxcnc-dev/lib/hallib/check_xyz_constraints.hal
local check: AppTitle == > JCNCScreen - frontend for linuxCNC <
current directory: /home/cnc/JCNCScreen-bin/.
populateTree ...
read ToolTable ...
use INI-File: /home/cnc/Work/linuxcnc-dev/configs/sim/axis/axis.ini
may be duplicate entry? [PROGRAM_EXTENSION]
may be duplicate entry? [HALFILE]
config-line: >>1 in, 0.1 in, 10 mil, 1 mil, 1mm, .1mm, 1/8000 in<<
got these increments ...
0.0, 1.0, 2.54, 25.4
process tool file: /home/cnc/Work/linuxcnc-dev/configs/sim/axis/sim.tbl
INFO Preview3DCreator 6:02:46 PM workarea size is: (20.0, 8.12, 20.0)
INFO JmeDesktopSystem 6:02:46 PM Running on jMonkeyEngine 3.3.2-stable
 * Branch: HEAD
 * Git Hash: 1a05e3f
 * Build Date: 2020-04-27
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by com.jme3.util.ReflectionAllocator (file:/home/cnc/Work/JCNCScreen/lib/jme3-core.jar) to method sun.nio.ch.DirectBuffer.cleaner()
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of com.jme3.util.ReflectionAllocator
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
INFO GLRenderer 6:02:46 PM OpenGL Renderer Information
 * Vendor: Intel Open Source Technology Center
 * Renderer: Mesa DRI Intel(R) Haswell Mobile
 * OpenGL Version: 3.0 Mesa 18.3.6
 * GLSL Version: 1.30
 * Profile: Compatibility
INFO LwjglContext 6:02:46 PM LWJGL 2.9.3 context running on thread jME3 Main
 * Graphics Adapter: null
 * Driver Version: null
 * Scaling Factor: 1
WARNING AssetConfig 6:02:46 PM Cannot find loader com.jme3.scene.plugins.ogre.MeshLoader
WARNING AssetConfig 6:02:46 PM Cannot find loader com.jme3.scene.plugins.ogre.SkeletonLoader
WARNING AssetConfig 6:02:46 PM Cannot find loader com.jme3.scene.plugins.ogre.MaterialLoader
WARNING AssetConfig 6:02:46 PM Cannot find loader com.jme3.scene.plugins.ogre.SceneLoader
WARNING AssetConfig 6:02:46 PM Cannot find loader com.jme3.scene.plugins.blender.BlenderModelLoader
WARNING AssetConfig 6:02:46 PM Cannot find loader com.jme3.scene.plugins.fbx.FbxLoader
WARNING AssetConfig 6:02:46 PM Cannot find loader com.jme3.scene.plugins.gltf.GltfLoader
WARNING AssetConfig 6:02:46 PM Cannot find loader com.jme3.scene.plugins.gltf.BinLoader
WARNING AssetConfig 6:02:46 PM Cannot find loader com.jme3.scene.plugins.gltf.GlbLoader
WARNING AssetConfig 6:02:46 PM Cannot find loader com.jme3.audio.plugins.OGGLoader
INFO Preview3DCreator 6:02:46 PM camera location: (0.0, 16.24, 20.0)
INFO Preview3DCreator 6:02:46 PM camera direction: (-0.0, -0.6303589, -0.776304)
INFO Preview3DCreator 6:02:47 PM create tool with radius 0.0

Please let me know what I did wrong this time, and thank you for supporting me up to this point!

Cheers,
Vasi

More
18 Aug 2021 02:54 #218035 by Reinhard

I have managed it to see your screen for the first time!

Finally ;)

the plotter is not loading and in the console I can see the following errors.

Hm, that are only warnings, I don't see errors.
May be, its just an unexpected application state?

When the app is startet, you should look at the color or the power button. When the button is red, it means, emergency stop is active.
So press the button.
When the button is yellow, it means, that no emergency stop is active, but the machine is turned off.
So press the button.
When the button is green, machine it turned on.
Now look at the position labels.
If the bars at the left of the position labels is red, then the joints need to get homed.
Normally the jog controls should be visible - but all controls except the home button are disabled.
So press the home button.
If you have axis running in parallel, you should see axis homing sequence.
When all joints are homed, main window should switch to plotter.

More
19 Aug 2021 18:48 #218169 by vmihalca
I am continuing to get more familiar with your code and with how it interracts with linuxcnc library.
Right now my weiler lathe is using a sinumerik 805 that's 30 years old and I cannot find how to switch it to english and I am unable yet to transfer programs on it.
If I manage to get the display fixed, I will use it as it is for now, but in the meantime I wanna start building my custom vcp for the lathe that is as close as it makes sense to the interface made by weiler for my lathe. Their conversational is very smart so I would need to implement something as close to that as possible.
Your code is a great place to start this journey and it has helped me a lot to have an app that has sorted out the communication with the library.
You were saying that reading and creating hal pins is also possible, but you didn't needed it. Did you had that in the past in your code? Any idea if it existed in older commits?
As I need to implement something very custom, where I have lots of external controls, as spindle control, feed/rapid feed 4 axis joystick, and so on, I will need to interact with custom hal pins and observe their values.
If you have any suggestions towards that, please let me know!

Thanks for your help so far!
Regards,
Vasi

More
20 Aug 2021 02:12 #218196 by Reinhard
halui is you friend

More
25 Aug 2021 17:04 #218719 by vmihalca
Hi Reinhard,

After lots of issue with nvidia video driver, I have managed to get debian 11 running on my work laptop. Initially tried debian 10 but the video driver was not working...
I have pulled the master-gtk3 branch from linuxcnc repo, installed all the required dependencies, and got linuxcnc command line working properly.
Then I've pulled your code, setup the softlink to linuxcnc library then tried to run "make TestNML"
The same command, the same code version, works fine on debian 10 but on debian 11 it doesn't
I am using the same repositories, same branch, same last commit on that branch.
The "make TestNML" command works fine on minipc, but on the laptop it doesn't. 
I can't figure out what I'm missing, if you have any hints, I would be grateful to have them! :)
vasimihalca@vasi:~/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen$ cd native/
vasimihalca@vasi:~/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native$ ls 
de_schwarzrot_system_CommandWriter.cc  de_schwarzrot_system_ErrorReader.cc  de_schwarzrot_system_StatusReader.cc  DumpBufDesc     emcDecode.cc     Makefile        TestNML.o
de_schwarzrot_system_CommandWriter.d   de_schwarzrot_system_ErrorReader.d   de_schwarzrot_system_StatusReader.d   dumpBufDesc.cc  lc               rebuild_header
de_schwarzrot_system_CommandWriter.h   de_schwarzrot_system_ErrorReader.h   de_schwarzrot_system_StatusReader.h   dumpBufDesc.d   libLinuxCNC.map  TestNML.cc
de_schwarzrot_system_CommandWriter.o   de_schwarzrot_system_ErrorReader.o   de_schwarzrot_system_StatusReader.o   dumpBufDesc.o   libLinuxCNC.so   TestNML.d
vasimihalca@vasi:~/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native$ cd lc/
vasimihalca@vasi:~/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc$ ls
bin      COPYING       debian  gnupg    ISSUE_TEMPLATE.md  linuxcnc.gif      linuxcnc-wizard.gif  meson.build  README_es.md  reportar-bugs-como_es.md  scripts  src  tests  unit_tests
configs  COPYING.more  docs    include  lib                linuxcncicon.png  linuxcnc.xcf         nc_files     README.md     rtlib                     share    tcl  TODO   VERSION
vasimihalca@vasi:~/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc$ cd ..
vasimihalca@vasi:~/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native$ make clean
rm *.o
rm *.d
rm *.so
rm DumpBufDesc
vasimihalca@vasi:~/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native$ make TestNML 
g++ -c -I. -I/home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src -I/home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/include -I/usr/lib/jvm/java-11-openjdk-amd64/include -I/usr/lib/jvm/java-11-openjdk-amd64/include/linux -DULAPI -g -Wall -Os -fwrapv -Woverloaded-virtual -D_GNU_SOURCE  -Wno-psabi -std=gnu++11 -MP -MD -o TestNML.o TestNML.cc
g++ -DLOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/share/locale\" -DPACKAGE=\"linuxcnc\"  -L/home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/lib /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/lib/libnml.so.0 -Wl,-rpath,/home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/lib -Xlinker -Map=libLinuxCNC.map -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lm -lGL -o TestNML TestNML.o /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emcops.o /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/rs274ngc/modal_state.o /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/tooldata/tooldata_common.o /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/tooldata/tooldata_mmap.o /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/tooldata/tooldata_db.o
/usr/bin/ld: TestNML.o: in function `init()':
/home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/TestNML.cc:34: undefined reference to `NML::operator new(unsigned long)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/TestNML.cc:34: undefined reference to `RCS_CMD_CHANNEL::RCS_CMD_CHANNEL(int (*)(int, void*, CMS*), char const*, char const*, char const*, int)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/TestNML.cc:35: undefined reference to `NML::valid()'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/TestNML.cc:41: undefined reference to `NML::operator new(unsigned long)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/TestNML.cc:41: undefined reference to `NML::NML(int (*)(int, void*, CMS*), char const*, char const*, char const*, int, int)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/TestNML.cc:42: undefined reference to `NML::valid()'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/TestNML.cc:50: undefined reference to `NML::operator new(unsigned long)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/TestNML.cc:50: undefined reference to `RCS_STAT_CHANNEL::RCS_STAT_CHANNEL(int (*)(int, void*, CMS*), char const*, char const*, char const*, int)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/TestNML.cc:51: undefined reference to `NML::valid()'
/usr/bin/ld: TestNML.o: in function `RCS_STAT_CHANNEL::get_address()':
/home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/include/stat_msg.hh:41: undefined reference to `NML::get_address()'
/usr/bin/ld: TestNML.o: in function `init()':
/home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/TestNML.cc:34: undefined reference to `NML::operator delete(void*)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/TestNML.cc:41: undefined reference to `NML::operator delete(void*)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/TestNML.cc:50: undefined reference to `NML::operator delete(void*)'
/usr/bin/ld: TestNML.o: in function `fetchMessage(char*)':
/home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/TestNML.cc:69: undefined reference to `NML::valid()'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/TestNML.cc:70: undefined reference to `NML::read()'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/TestNML.cc:74: undefined reference to `NML::get_address()'
/usr/bin/ld: TestNML.o: in function `sendCommand(RCS_CMD_MSG&)':
/home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/TestNML.cc:81: undefined reference to `RCS_CMD_CHANNEL::write(RCS_CMD_MSG*)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/TestNML.cc:86: undefined reference to `NML::peek()'
/usr/bin/ld: TestNML.o: in function `EMC_TASK_CMD_MSG::EMC_TASK_CMD_MSG(int, unsigned long)':
/home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/include/emc_nml.hh:1239: undefined reference to `RCS_CMD_MSG::RCS_CMD_MSG(int, long)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/include/emc_nml.hh:1239: undefined reference to `RCS_CMD_MSG::RCS_CMD_MSG(int, long)'
/usr/bin/ld: TestNML.o: in function `EMC_JOINT_CMD_MSG::EMC_JOINT_CMD_MSG(int, unsigned long)':
/home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/include/emc_nml.hh:179: undefined reference to `RCS_CMD_MSG::RCS_CMD_MSG(int, long)'
/usr/bin/ld: TestNML.o: in function `EMC_JOG_CMD_MSG::EMC_JOG_CMD_MSG(int, unsigned long)':
/home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/include/emc_nml.hh:132: undefined reference to `RCS_CMD_MSG::RCS_CMD_MSG(int, long)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/include/emc_nml.hh:132: undefined reference to `RCS_CMD_MSG::RCS_CMD_MSG(int, long)'
/usr/bin/ld: TestNML.o:/home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/include/emc_nml.hh:132: more undefined references to `RCS_CMD_MSG::RCS_CMD_MSG(int, long)' follow
/usr/bin/ld: TestNML.o: in function `main':
/home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/TestNML.cc:332: undefined reference to `NML::peek()'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/TestNML.cc:337: undefined reference to `NML::peek()'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/TestNML.cc:342: undefined reference to `NML::peek()'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/TestNML.cc:347: undefined reference to `NML::peek()'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_OPERATOR_DISPLAY::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:866: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `PmCartesian_update(CMS*, PmCartesian*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1095: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1096: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_JOG_ABS::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:980: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `CANON_VECTOR_update(CMS*, CANON_VECTOR*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1326: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1327: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o:/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1482: more undefined references to `CMS::update(double&)' follow
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_SPINDLE_STAT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1483: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1484: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1485: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1486: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1487: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o:/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1666: more undefined references to `CMS::update(int&)' follow
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_AXIS_STAT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1838: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_JOINT_STAT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1804: undefined reference to `CMS::update(unsigned char&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1805: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1806: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1807: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1808: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1809: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o:/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1810: more undefined references to `CMS::update(double&)' follow
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_JOINT_STAT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1817: undefined reference to `CMS::update(unsigned char&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1818: undefined reference to `CMS::update(unsigned char&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1819: undefined reference to `CMS::update(unsigned char&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1820: undefined reference to `CMS::update(unsigned char&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1821: undefined reference to `CMS::update(unsigned char&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o:/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1822: more undefined references to `CMS::update(unsigned char&)' follow
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_JOINT_LOAD_COMP::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2067: undefined reference to `CMS::update(char*, unsigned int)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_JOG_INCR::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2116: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_SPINDLE_ON::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2142: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2143: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2144: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_SPINDLE_SPEED::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2157: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o:/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2158: more undefined references to `CMS::update(double&)' follow
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_SET_TERM_COND::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1568: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_SET_SPINDLESYNC::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1576: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_SET_UNITS::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2081: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_OPERATOR_ERROR::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2242: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_LUBE_STAT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2474: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EmcPose_update(CMS*, EmcPose*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2569: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2570: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2571: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2572: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2573: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TOOL_SET_OFFSET::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1440: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1441: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1443: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1444: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1445: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_LINEAR_MOVE::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1528: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1529: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1530: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1531: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1532: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_CIRCULAR_MOVE::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1548: undefined reference to `CMS::update(PM_CARTESIAN&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1549: undefined reference to `CMS::update(PM_CARTESIAN&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1550: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1551: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1552: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1553: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1554: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `CANON_TOOL_TABLE_update(CMS*, CANON_TOOL_TABLE*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1727: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1729: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1730: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TASK_STAT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1960: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int*, unsigned int)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1961: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int*, unsigned int)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1962: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int*, unsigned int)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1963: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int*, unsigned int)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1964: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1965: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1966: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1967: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1968: undefined reference to `CMS::update(char*, unsigned int)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1969: undefined reference to `CMS::update(char*, unsigned int)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1973: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1974: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int*, unsigned int)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1975: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int*, unsigned int)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1976: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double*, unsigned int)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1977: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int*, unsigned int)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1978: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1979: undefined reference to `CMS::update(bool&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_SET_G5X::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2328: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_STAT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2370: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2371: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2372: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2373: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2374: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2375: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int*, unsigned int)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2376: undefined reference to `CMS::update(bool&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2377: undefined reference to `CMS::update(bool&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2378: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2379: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2380: undefined reference to `CMS::update(bool&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2381: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2382: undefined reference to `CMS::update(bool&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2383: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2386: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2387: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2388: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2389: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2391: undefined reference to `CMS::update(bool&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2392: undefined reference to `CMS::update(bool&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2393: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2394: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_JOINT_SET_HOMING_PARAMS::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2651: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2652: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2653: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2654: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2655: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2656: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2657: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2658: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_COOLANT_STAT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2710: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_IO_STAT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:792: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:793: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `CANON_POSITION_update(CMS*, CANON_POSITION*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2735: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2736: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2737: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2738: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2739: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_PROBE::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2842: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2843: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2844: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2845: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_AUX_INPUT_WAIT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2858: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2859: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2860: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_RIGID_TAP::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2876: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2877: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_MOTION_SET_AOUT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1365: undefined reference to `CMS::update(unsigned char&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1366: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1367: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_MOTION_SET_DOUT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2952: undefined reference to `CMS::update(unsigned char&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2953: undefined reference to `CMS::update(unsigned char&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2954: undefined reference to `CMS::update(unsigned char&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_OPERATOR_DISPLAY::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:867: undefined reference to `CMS::update(char*, unsigned int)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_SYSTEM_CMD::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:878: undefined reference to `CMS::update(char*, unsigned int)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_SPINDLE_CONSTANT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:946: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `PmCartesian_update(CMS*, PmCartesian*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1097: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TASK_STAT_MSG::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1235: undefined reference to `CMS::update(unsigned int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_JOINT_CMD_MSG::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1269: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_JOINT_SET_UNITS::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:933: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_JOINT_SET_FERROR::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1110: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_JOINT_SET_MIN_POSITION_LIMIT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1123: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_JOG_CMD_MSG::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1276: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_JOG_ABS::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:981: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_JOG_CONT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1315: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `CANON_VECTOR_update(CMS*, CANON_VECTOR*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1328: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_JOINT_SET_JOINT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1415: undefined reference to `CMS::update(unsigned char&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_SPINDLE_STAT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1488: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_JOINT_SET_MAX_POSITION_LIMIT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1500: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TOOL_PREPARE::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1014: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TOOL_SET_NUMBER::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1459: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TASK_PLAN_RUN::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1589: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_OPERATOR_TEXT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1667: undefined reference to `CMS::update(char*, unsigned int)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_SPINDLE_DECREASE::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1716: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_IO_STAT_MSG::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1742: undefined reference to `CMS::update(unsigned int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_EXEC_PLUGIN_CALL::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1768: undefined reference to `CMS::update(char*, unsigned int)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_IO_PLUGIN_CALL::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1781: undefined reference to `CMS::update(char*, unsigned int)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TOOL_STAT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:903: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_AXIS_STAT_MSG::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1850: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_AXIS_STAT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1839: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TOOL_LOAD_TOOL_TABLE::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2018: undefined reference to `CMS::update(char*, unsigned int)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TASK_SET_STATE::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2031: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int*, unsigned int)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_JOINT_STAT_MSG::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2054: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1826: undefined reference to `CMS::update(unsigned char&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_JOINT_LOAD_COMP::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2068: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TASK_SET_MODE::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2105: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int*, unsigned int)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_JOG_INCR::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2117: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_SPINDLE_ON::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2145: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_SPINDLE_SPEED::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2159: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_SPINDLE_ORIENT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2173: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_SPINDLE_WAIT_ORIENT_COMPLETE::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2185: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_DELAY::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:969: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_SET_VELOCITY::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1149: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_SET_MOTION_ID::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1174: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_SET_ACCELERATION::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1211: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_SET_CYCLE_TIME::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1248: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_SET_TERM_COND::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1569: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_SET_SPINDLESYNC::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1577: undefined reference to `CMS::update(bool&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_SET_SCALE::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1874: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_SET_RAPID_SCALE::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1882: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_SET_SPINDLE_SCALE::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1895: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_SET_FO_ENABLE::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1908: undefined reference to `CMS::update(unsigned char&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_SET_SO_ENABLE::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1921: undefined reference to `CMS::update(unsigned char&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_SET_FH_ENABLE::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1934: undefined reference to `CMS::update(unsigned char&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_SET_AXES::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2005: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_SET_UNITS::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2082: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_OPERATOR_ERROR::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2243: undefined reference to `CMS::update(char*, unsigned int)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_JOINT_SET_MAX_VELOCITY::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2256: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_SET_DEBUG::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2267: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_JOINT_SET_BACKLASH::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2315: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_SET_ROTATION::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2345: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_SET_MAX_ACCELERATION::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2451: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_LUBE_STAT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2475: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_SPINDLE_INCREASE::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2488: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_JOINT_SET_MIN_FERROR::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2523: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EmcPose_update(CMS*, EmcPose*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2574: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TOOL_SET_OFFSET::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1446: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_LINEAR_MOVE::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1533: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_CIRCULAR_MOVE::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1555: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `CANON_TOOL_TABLE_update(CMS*, CANON_TOOL_TABLE*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1731: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TASK_STAT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1980: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_STAT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2395: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_AUX_STAT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1224: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_SET_MAX_VELOCITY::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2626: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TASK_PLAN_OPEN::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2639: undefined reference to `CMS::update(char*, unsigned int)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_JOINT_SET_HOMING_PARAMS::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2659: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_SET_MODE::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2672: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int*, unsigned int)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TASK_PLAN_EXECUTE::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2685: undefined reference to `CMS::update(char*, unsigned int)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_COOLANT_STAT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2711: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_SET_TELEOP_ENABLE::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2724: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `CANON_POSITION_update(CMS*, CANON_POSITION*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2740: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TASK_PLAN_SET_OPTIONAL_STOP::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2778: undefined reference to `CMS::update(bool&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TASK_PLAN_SET_BLOCK_DELETE::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2792: undefined reference to `CMS::update(bool&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_MOTION_STAT_MSG::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2816: undefined reference to `CMS::update(unsigned int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_MOTION_STAT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2589: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_STAT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1304: undefined reference to `CMS::update(int&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_PROBE::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2846: undefined reference to `CMS::update(unsigned char&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_AUX_INPUT_WAIT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2861: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_RIGID_TAP::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2878: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_MOTION_SET_AOUT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:1368: undefined reference to `CMS::update(unsigned char&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_MOTION_SET_DOUT::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2955: undefined reference to `CMS::update(unsigned char&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_MOTION_ADAPTIVE::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2969: undefined reference to `CMS::update(unsigned char&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emc.o: in function `EMC_IO_SET_CYCLE_TIME::update(CMS*)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc.cc:2994: undefined reference to `CMS::update(double&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emcops.o: in function `EMC_JOINT_STAT_MSG::EMC_JOINT_STAT_MSG(int, unsigned long)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc_nml.hh:499: undefined reference to `RCS_STAT_MSG::RCS_STAT_MSG(int, unsigned long)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emcops.o: in function `EMC_TRAJ_STAT_MSG::EMC_TRAJ_STAT_MSG(int, unsigned long)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc_nml.hh:1016: undefined reference to `RCS_STAT_MSG::RCS_STAT_MSG(int, unsigned long)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emcops.o: in function `EMC_TASK_STAT_MSG::EMC_TASK_STAT_MSG(int, unsigned long)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc_nml.hh:1475: undefined reference to `RCS_STAT_MSG::RCS_STAT_MSG(int, unsigned long)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emcops.o: in function `EMC_TOOL_STAT_MSG::EMC_TOOL_STAT_MSG(int, unsigned long)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc_nml.hh:1652: undefined reference to `RCS_STAT_MSG::RCS_STAT_MSG(int, unsigned long)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emcops.o: in function `EMC_AUX_STAT_MSG::EMC_AUX_STAT_MSG(int, unsigned long)':
/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc_nml.hh:1738: undefined reference to `RCS_STAT_MSG::RCS_STAT_MSG(int, unsigned long)'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/vasimihalca/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native/lc/src/objects/emc/nml_intf/emcops.o:/home/vasimihalca/Work/linuxcnc-dev/src/emc/nml_intf/emc_nml.hh:1182: more undefined references to `RCS_STAT_MSG::RCS_STAT_MSG(int, unsigned long)' follow
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [Makefile:60: TestNML] Error 1
vasimihalca@vasi:~/JCNC_Initial/JCNCScreen/native$ gcc --version
gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110
Copyright (C) 2020 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

More
26 Aug 2021 02:52 #218752 by Reinhard
You had a running app at debian 10.
Don't know what modern laptop you got, that debian 10 does not run.

I did just some small tests on debian 11 - and it showed, that only axis was working. All other UI systems from linuxcnc failed. So I have no idea about debian 11 and linuxcnc.

Debian 10 is debian stable - that's supported by linuxcnc and the only system, I use and the only system I can help.

More
26 Aug 2021 06:55 #218765 by vmihalca
My laptop is indeed kinda too new, its a Dell 5750... Ubutntu had issues with microphone driver, Debian 10 had issues with video driver, Debian 11 which is stable, was good enough so that both video and microphone are working...
I didn't tried other UI systems till you mentioned, but indeed they are failing.
At least I have a pc working, I will investigate this further.
Thanks for your observations!

More
26 Aug 2021 08:07 #218768 by Reinhard

Debian 11 which is stable

Oups - you're right. Its stable for almoust 2 weeks now :)
Didn't get rid of it.

anyway ...

for linux its always a good decision, NOT to buy the most recent hardware available ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: vmihalca

More
26 Aug 2021 08:24 #218769 by rodw
Replied by rodw on topic Java UI for linuxcnc

I did just some small tests on debian 11 - and it showed, that only axis was working. All other UI systems from linuxcnc failed. So I have no idea about debian 11 and linuxcnc.

Debian 10 is debian stable - that's supported by linuxcnc and the only system, I use and the only system I can help.

I think Debian 11 should be working for a RIP install. There is no buildbot entry for it so the Buster entries will result in broken dependencies.

I installed it pre-release with the preempt_rt patch in their distros and roughly documented it here:
forum.linuxcnc.org/9-installing-linuxcnc...-rip-install?start=0

I've kept some notes and I was planning on fully documenting it after the release was official. I was able to build the debs and install to the menu system. Some pieces were broken (pncconf and stepconf) but I think they are fixed now. 

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds